|Salary||480k – 530k vnd/hour|
|Degree||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Less than 100 hours on my TEFL/TESOL certification|
|Nationality of candidate||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, South African, New Zealand, European|
|Where is the employer located||Ha Noi|
EIV Hanoi is looking for Part-time Secondary/Highschool school Teacher in Hanoi (Lô I, A2 Hàm Nghi, KĐT Nam, Từ Liêm, Hà Nội).
– Working from 7:45-15:05 from Monday to Friday (25-27 periods/week, 45m/period). Teacher will only need to be at the school for
classes and meetings/training.
– The class schedule may change, but it will ensure that the number of teaching periods remains the same as agreed upon at the
beginning of the school year.
– Design and allocate the teaching materials according to the Cambridge curriculum (Gold experience, High note, English Plus) on
a weekly/monthly/semester basis for each grade level (from grade 6 to grade 11), with support from the English department.
– Teach according to the assigned class schedule.
– Conduct regular student assessments according to the general plan.
– Attend some subject-specific meetings/training sessions organized by the school (unpaid).
– Observe other teacher’s classes to improve teaching performance.
– Encourage teachers to participate in events such as the Opening Ceremony, Graduation Ceremony, Teacher’s day, Halloween,
etc. with students.
– Bachelor’s Degree (in education or linguistic is a plus)
– Teaching Certificate
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
– Be able to monitor, assess, record and report student learning outcomes, applying comprehensive systems of authentic
assessment and reporting in relation to student attainment of skills, goals.
– Live a sustainable lifestyle, love to be connected with nature, composting, living outdoors and getting dirty.
- 480k – 530k vnd/ hour.
- Work permit sponsored.
- Support Team from the school and EIV.