|Salary||40,000,000 VND – 42,000,000 VND/month|
|Experience||> 2 years|
|Degree||Bachelor's Degree, CELTA, DELTA, Less than 100 hours on my TEFL/TESOL certification, Some College, Master's Degree, Online Class: 100 hours certificate, IELTS Certificate|
|Nationality of candidate||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, European, South African|
|Where is the employer located||Ha Noi|
EIV Hanoi is looking for Full-time English teacher for Primary/Secondary school in Hanoi (Genesis Tay Ho and Me Tri).
- Full-time: 7 hours / day,
- Part -time: from Monday to Friday (8-12h, 13h30-16h30)
Program development and implementation of teaching activities.
- Participating in the development of English programs for secondary school level together with Program Department
under the direction of the Program Director and the System Director.
- Coordinate with the research program department, develop the IMYC program in combination with the English program
of the Ministry of Education and Training to ensure the effectiveness of both programs.
- Teaching English program, managing student groups to participate in school’s English-related competitions.
- Organize activities to experience English programs for potential students and participate in high school enrollment when
- Participate in events to maintain and develop the Green philosophy at Genesis System.
- Perform other appropriate professional tasks as assigned by the Direct Manager or the System Leadership.
Develop professional qualifications and management skills.
- Participate in training programs, refresher courses, seminars on professional work.
- Self-development in management skills and relationship building skills.
Full-time teachers must participate in school events, including: 01 opening ceremony, 01 closing ceremony, 02 parent
meetings; professional events of the school (Mid-Autumn, Halloween, Christmas events, etc)
Attend up to 40 hours of training in a school year
Overtime rate (outside of mandatory events): 500,000 VND/hour
- Ensure that the curriculum is built and designed in accordance with the orientation of the school and the students’
- Manage students well, build and update student records in the class assigned to teach/headmaster.
- Promptly notify the School of student issues (including: attendance, learning results, reward, discipline, etc.)
- Maintain a good interactive relationship with students’ parents in student’s learning and boarding activities.
- Coordinate well with teachers, staff and other departments in the school to carry out teaching and student education.
- Develop professional qualifications and management skills.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
– Honesty, discipline, responsibility.
– Ability to spread culture and positive lifestyle.
– Enthusiastic and hardworking.
– Strong work organization and time management skills.
– Strong organizational and team leadership skills.
– Have problem solving skills.
– Strong presentation and persuasion skills.
- SALARY: 40,000,000 VND – 42,000,000 VND
- Overtime rate (outside of mandatory events): 500,000 VND/hour
- 11 days of public holidays
- 12 days annual leave
- 2 days sick leave
- Regularly receive professional training